CellarPro engineered the low profile 2000VSi cooling unit specifically for installations in wine cellars with limited space.
Just 14 1/8-inches wide and 13 1/4-inches tall, the 2000VSi cooling unit will fit in between studs and/or above door frames. Dual independent variable-speed fans offer flexibility to trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space – it must come from space outside the cellar.
Before purchasing this unit, let us calculate the thermal load of your wine cellar.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Low profile for maximum flexibility
- Shallow height fits above doors: 13 1/4″ H
- Shallow width fits in between studs: 14 1/8″ W
- Variable-speed fan inside the cellar
- 1886 BTUH on high fan speed
- 1713 BTUH on low fan speed
- Variable-speed fan outside the cellar
- 110F maximum intake temperature / 61.5 dBA on the high fan speed
- 100F maximum intake temperature / 55.5 dBA on the low fan speed
- Condensate management system
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- 1/2″ ID drain line for excess condensate
- Optional 100W heating element
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Our easy-access air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety (PENDING).
Manuals / Warranty Information
Click here for the Warranty Information:
CellarPro 2000VSi Replacement Cooling Unit. Please contact Wine Appreciation if you need to replace an existing CellarPro 2000VSi cooling unit. When you are ready to return your original unit, save and reuse the packaging from the replacement order, and do the following:
- Contact Wine Appreciation at 1-800-231-9463 (WINE).
- Complete a RMA form and tape it to the top of the cooling unit.
- Pack the cooling unit so that it is UPRIGHT in the box.
- Attach a return shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Contact FedEx to schedule a pickup.
The manufacturer will process refunds upon the safe return and diagnosis of the original equipment. If the returned equipment is damaged or has been mispackaged, mishandled or misused, the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Returned equipment must be shipped within 60 days, otherwise the refund will be forfeited.
Orders for cooling units not covered by warranty will receive refunds after deducting return shipping and the time and materials necessary to repair the returned unit.
Orders for cooling units covered by warranty will receive full refunds of covered parts after deducting return shipping charges.