1800QTL-ECX cooling units provide gentle cooling
and the quietest noise level
among all CellarPro cooling units. CellarPro engineered the 1800QTL-ECX for small wine cabinets that are placed in common living areas.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space – it must come from space outside the cellar. Designed for indoor use only, 1800QTL-ECX units are preferred for temperature-controlled conditions that don’t exceed 85F.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 8-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Enhanced Warranty (#1835) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
1065 BTUH @ 55F
Manuals / Warranty Information
Click here for the Warranty Information:
CellarPro 1800QTL-ECX Replacement Cooling Unit. Please contact Wine Appreciation if you need to replace an existing CellarPro 1800QTL-ECX cooling unit. When you are ready to return your original unit, save and reuse the packaging from the replacement order, and do the following:
- Contact Wine Appreciation at 1-800-231-9463 (WINE).
- Complete a RMA form and tape it to the top of the cooling unit.
- Pack the cooling unit so that it is UPRIGHT in the box.
- Attach a return shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Contact FedEx to schedule a pickup.
The manufacturer will process refunds upon the safe return and diagnosis of the original equipment. If the returned equipment is damaged or has been mispackaged, mishandled or misused, the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Returned equipment must be shipped within 60 days, otherwise the refund will be forfeited.
Orders for cooling units not covered by warranty will receive refunds after deducting return shipping and the time and materials necessary to repair the returned unit.
Orders for cooling units covered by warranty will receive full refunds of covered parts after deducting return shipping charges.