CellarPro engineered the 3200VSi-ECX cooling unit to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 800 cubic feet. Designed for internal installations, 3200VSi-ECX units are built with variable-speed fans with a low setting for super-quiet operation, and high-output Danfoss compressors and oversized coils for maximum performance in high-temperature environments up to 110F. All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space – it must come from space outside the cellar.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 110F). If the unit’s location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or super-quiet operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1/2″ drain line and 200W electric heating element with “On/Off” Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Our easy-access disposable air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Manuals / Warranty Information
Click here for the Warranty Information: CellarPro 3200VSi-ECX Replacement Cooling Unit. Please contact Wine Appreciation if you need to replace an existing CellarPro 3200VSi-ECX cooling unit. When you are ready to return your original unit, save and reuse the packaging from the replacement order, and do the following:
- Contact Wine Appreciation at 1-800-231-9463 (WINE).
- Complete a RMA form and tape it to the top of the cooling unit.
- Pack the cooling unit so that it is UPRIGHT in the box.
- Attach a return shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Contact FedEx to schedule a pickup.
The manufacturer will process refunds upon the safe return and diagnosis of the original equipment. If the returned equipment is damaged or has been mispackaged, mishandled or misused, the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Returned equipment must be shipped within 60 days, otherwise the refund will be forfeited. Orders for cooling units not covered by warranty will receive refunds after deducting return shipping and the time and materials necessary to repair the returned unit. Orders for cooling units covered by warranty will receive full refunds of covered parts after deducting return shipping charges.