CellarPro engineered the AH6500SCv-ECX ducted cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,750 cubic feet
. The evaporator and the condensing unit each can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 equivalent feet per duct.) Designed for internal installations
, the AH6500SCv-ECX includes independent variable-speed fans with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power. This unit has a vertical configuration for installations in locations with limited floor space (eg on the floor in a mechanical room).
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space – it must come from space outside the cellar.
- CellarPro Air Handlers are engineered to be ducted with 10-inch insulated ducting on the cold side (evaporator) and/or 10-inch ducting on the hot side (condensing unit), allowing the equipment can be located out-of-sight where it won’t be heard.
- Now with energy-efficient quiter EC fans for high-output airflow and variable speed settings for your choice of cooling power.
- Optional integrated humidifier provides the ultimate control of moisture levels inside your cellar.
- Optional integrated heater (900W and 1800W) provides heat for wine cellars that are exposed to temperatures below 55F.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through an extra-large 1/2″ drain line, amply sized to reduce blockages.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Remote probe for the cellar (bottle probe) and duct adapters are included as standard equipment
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve ensures maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Cooling system is fully-charged with refrigerant and ready-to-use out of the box.
- CellarPro’s 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 7528) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
Manuals / Warranty Information
Click here for the Warranty Information:
CellarPro AH6500SCv-ECX Replacement Cooling Unit. Please contact Wine Appreciation if you need to replace an existing CellarPro AH6500SCv-ECX cooling unit. When you are ready to return your original unit, save and reuse the packaging from the replacement order, and do the following:
- Contact Wine Appreciation at 1-800-231-9463 (WINE).
- Complete a RMA form and tape it to the top of the cooling unit.
- Pack the cooling unit so that it is UPRIGHT in the box.
- Attach a return shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Contact FedEx to schedule a pickup.
The manufacturer will process refunds upon the safe return and diagnosis of the original equipment. If the returned equipment is damaged or has been mispackaged, mishandled or misused, the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Returned equipment must be shipped within 60 days, otherwise the refund will be forfeited.
Orders for cooling units not covered by warranty will receive refunds after deducting return shipping and the time and materials necessary to repair the returned unit.
Orders for cooling units covered by warranty will receive full refunds of covered parts after deducting return shipping charges.