These duct hoods are designed for use with CellarPro’s 1800H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to the hot side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to push its exhaust and/or pull its fresh air from remote locations (but not from the cellar), mitigating tight installations with insufficient space around the cooling unit, as follows:
- Fresh air intake: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the right side of the cooling unit
- Hot air exhaust: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the rear of the cooling unit
- Both should be attached to 6″x12″x6″ Diameter duct boot adapters (not provided).
- Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust)
- (1) #34264 6″x12″ fresh air intake register grill with filter screen
- (1) #34263 6″x12″ exhaust register grill.
- Insulated flex ducting is not included with this bundle. If you’d like to purchase the bundle WITH ducting, please order item #25562 instead
- Ducting must be 6-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- The high fan speed must be used when ducting our cooling unit
- The maximum length of ducting is 50 equivalent feet on the hot side and 50 equivalent feet on the cold side. The hot side can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet with the addition of an inline duct fan (sold as a separate kit.)
There are no reviews yet.